Chocolate with low calories and very very low carbs and no sugar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pomegranate molasses are not the same as other molasses and act in a different way. Please visit this link for further information
Extract:
Aug. 29, 2006 -- Drinking pomegranate juice may help people with diabetes reduce their risk of heart disease.

A preliminary new study shows that people with diabetes who drank pomegranate juice for three months had a lower risk of atherosclerosis -- or hardening of the arteries. In addition, the pomegranate juice appeared to slow the absorption of unhealthy LDL cholesterolLDL cholesterol by immune cells.

People with diabetes have increased risk for atherosclerosis, which contributes to coronary heart disease, heart attacks, strokes, and other circulation problems.

These results suggest that the antioxidants found in pomegranate juice may be especially beneficial in reducing these heart-related risks associated with diabetes.
The day I willingly swallow anything with close to 50 percent sugars, old nick will be skating to work.

Pomegranate molasses has a lot of sugar in it, the ones I've seen have been 60g per 100g and carbs around 70g. Juice is 14g sugar and 16g carbs.

I looked into it as an alternative when looking for juice in the morning instead of 100ml of Apple juice. It caused me difficulties with my BS. I have cherry juice instead which is the lowest sugars I found which I liked and didn't cause me problems.

Having said that my BS reacts differently to others.

Only 6g carbs in the whole recipe, so even if you ate the lot in one go which would probably make you sick there are very little carbs and a lot of benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back