Channel 4 come dine with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it definelty aint him, but i willw atch out for him Northey.

I tend not to watch TV cookery programmes of any kind. Even those who claim they are cooking healthier food seem to put in too much salt, too much sugar and everything gets fried in or covered in butter or lard.

Maybe we should get together and produce a cookery programe for different dietry needs? I know someone with a gluten intolerance and someone with a diary intolerance, so we are off to a good start!

Oh without a doubt they fill all their food with too much salt, sugar, fat and lots of unneccessary crap! most things can be adapted into healthier versions though, its good to watch and pick up ideas, i actually think the narrator is the best thing about the programme he has me in fits with his little digs about the contestants lol :D

Oh without a doubt they fill all their food with too much salt, sugar, fat and lots of unneccessary crap! most things can be adapted into healthier versions though, its good to watch and pick up ideas, i actually think the narrator is the best thing about the programme he has me in fits with his little digs about the contestants lol :D

yeah david lamb i think his name is he is what makes that show.

Yer he is funny, he does the show what it is, forget the silly contestants :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back