CGM Nightmare

A04s series, sorry, had to check. But as I'm not a person, glued to my mob, I'm glad to now be rid of the ever failing app.
Hi yes, this is what I suspected. I cannot be certain if this is the cause of the problem but I found Samsung A series phone did not have strong enough Bluetooth to run my loop (mine is a different system to yours, so this may not be the case with yours ) as connecting a pump and cgm requires constant real-time communication. While you are wisely taking a break from tech right now, when/if you try it again, maybe see if you can borrow or try with a different phone.

Hi yes, this is what I suspected. I cannot be certain if this is the cause of the problem but I found Samsung A series phone did not have strong enough Bluetooth to run my loop (mine is a different system to yours, so this may not be the case with yours ) as connecting a pump and cgm requires constant real-time communication. While you are wisely taking a break from tech right now, when/if you try it again, maybe see if you can borrow or try with a different phone.
Thank you

Back