Carbs! Fat! Salt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe you should see the tradtional sweet shop, you wouldnt be able to resist! they have allll the old ones that they used to sell when we were little :D

enjoy your drinks. ive already had enough this weekend!

hehehe Im sure you've had my quota too lol 😱 hey where the cat pics !!?? I love traditional sweet shops mmmm I'd defo be HI on my meter though , Id have to try some of everything .

hehehe Im sure you've had my quota too lol 😱 hey where the cat pics !!?? I love traditional sweet shops mmmm I'd defo be HI on my meter though , Id have to try some of everything .

hehe you should have seen the amount I had 😱:D I ate loads on the way home because the traffic was insane! took me an 1.5hours to get home and I could have walked it quicker! but i stupidly wore unsensible shoes that cut my feet up, grr!

Nooo, I totally forgot about taking the pics! grr, I will get some from facebook later that we already have :D

hehe you should have seen the amount I had I ate loads on the way home because the traffic was insane! took me an 1.5hours to get home and I could have walked it quicker! but i stupidly wore unsensible shoes that cut my feet up, grr!

Nooo, I totally forgot about taking the pics! grr, I will get some from facebook later that we already have :D

hehehe I dont think I own any sensible shoes :confused:
yeah okies , I bet they are gorgeous though :D Hmm I think we might get wire brushed for spamming this thread with cat talk by our wonderful Admin 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back