Can You Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone🙂
first of all i just want to say thankyou for all your good advice. i took everything on board , cut out the sugar as much as i could and checked my blood over the last week. luckily it has been coming down slowly and a good thing too is i have managed to loose 3kgs just in the past weeek alone!!( i am obese!!) i went to the doctor and was told they like to see 2 fasting results under 7 and normal results not over 11. so i dont have to have another test until july!!HURRAH!! i wouldnt have got this far if it hadnt been for you guys and i just want to say keep up the good work that you are doing you gave me hope when i thought i didnt have any. and i would encourage anyone who gets diabetes to join this fantastic website.
thanks again
liniloo🙂

hi everyone🙂
first of all i just want to say thankyou for all your good advice. i took everything on board , cut out the sugar as much as i could and checked my blood over the last week. luckily it has been coming down slowly and a good thing too is i have managed to loose 3kgs just in the past weeek alone!!( i am obese!!) i went to the doctor and was told they like to see 2 fasting results under 7 and normal results not over 11. so i dont have to have another test until july!!HURRAH!! i wouldnt have got this far if it hadnt been for you guys and i just want to say keep up the good work that you are doing you gave me hope when i thought i didnt have any. and i would encourage anyone who gets diabetes to join this fantastic website.
thanks again
liniloo🙂

Great news liniloo, I'm really pleased for you - keep up the good work!

Great news liniloo :D

I know, the possibility of diabetes has given you a fright... you now just need to continue as you've been doing and hopefully you can keep it away. There's never any guarentee, but a healthy lifestyle is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Congratulations on the weight loss, you've done really well. :D

Keep up the good work, and if you ever want any support you know where to come! (hopefully you won't need to though!) 😉

A x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back