camera up the bum

Thanks for your suport it went well
I DONT HAVE CANCER
I have Diverticulosis at grade one which is the lowest grade

I've had it done twice, it didn't hurt at all infact I nearly fell asleep.
The worst part is drinking the horrible stuff beforehand but it's a lot easier if you use a straw.

That is really excellent news Gail! You must be so relieved! Diverticulitis is a relatively common disorder which, whilst uncomfortable, can be reasonably well managed most of time, so that is probably the best outcome you could have had.
Well done for going through with it as I am sure it must have been really daunting for you, especially without family there for support. So pleased people here on the forum who have been through it, were able to give you a little bit of reassurance from their own experience.

That is good news, I'm pleased to got the feed back so quickly without having to wait for yet another appointment.
The charity Guts UK has good information about how to manage all sort of gut conditions on their website.

I DONT HAVE CANCER
What a relief for you. I remember so well the joy of being told I only had Diverticular Disease. 25 years later and a daily regime of meticulous cleanliness and Fybogel to keep everything soft and moving. Following a low carb diet and drinking plenty, for the diabetes, has meant I haven't had any issues with the DD since being diagnosed.

thankyou my dear online family, your support means so much. Today is the begining of the rest of my life. Life is good.

So pleased for you @gail2. Glad to hear you got your results so quickly and it wasn't as serious as you feared. Treat yourself to something nice. :party::care:

That is good news, I'm pleased to got the feed back so quickly without having to wait for yet another appointment.
The charity Guts UK has good information about how to manage all sort of gut conditions on their website.
thank you for that reconmendation

have just looked at the guts site so much infro and so helpfull

I DONT HAVE CANCER
Oh, so glad you got your results quickly and they were much more positive than you feared.

thank you

Back