brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in the uni for 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😱
Got out about 2pm and Hannah wants to go shopping for clothes for her friends 18th party tonight - so sadly just didnt have the time to meet Tom.
Then, Han promptly falls asleep in the car - and i could not wake her up - even turning the music up loud - so she didnt even go shopping in the end!!!!!!!!But I went along the prom and had some lovely chippy chips in the pouring rain! What a long prom it is too! Hannah loves it down there and i think if she gets the results she needs it will be her choice. So - hopefully on one of the next visits we could all meet up on the prom?🙂

I wouldnt drive there and back in a day again though - very boring on all the motorways and i am shattered - only been home for about an hour.:(🙂Bev

Hi Bev ..

Glad all went well for you both in Brighton today ... ooooo ... chippy chips ...ages since we've had those. Hope Han gets the grades she needs to attend the uni

Heidi
xx🙂

I reckon we'll have to schedule a meet in Brighton sooner or later then. As for chips from the chippy, to hell with those at the end of a night out, I'll take RFC's one piece of chicken and chips for two quid any night out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back