brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Anyone know how busy Brighton Town Centre is on a saturday morning around 9.30am? Taking middle child to look at uni there tomorrow and never been down there before!🙂Bev

I imagine Tez will be able to tell you, and probably name most of the people!:D

centre of brighton rest asured will be at a standstill...sorry

Anyone know how busy Brighton Town Centre is on a saturday morning around 9.30am? Taking middle child to look at uni there tomorrow and never been down there before!🙂Bev

Want me to meet you at the station so I could show you where to go?

Want me to meet you at the station so I could show you where to go?

Hi Tom, we will be driving down - so not even sure where we will be. Han says its called 'moulsecoomb'? Any ideas where that is? I do have a Tom Tom and the post code - but not sure even where to park or anything?:confused:Bev

bev you wont need to go anywhere near centre of Brighton as you get to outskirts of brighton M23/A23 turn left its signposted...good luckx

Hi Tom, we will be driving down - so not even sure where we will be. Han says its called 'moulsecoomb'? Any ideas where that is? I do have a Tom Tom and the post code - but not sure even where to park or anything?:confused:Bev

I'll have a root around in my stuff.

BN2 4GJ that's for Watts building which is next to Cockcroft. There's a car park there too.

Here's a little something I pulled off Google maps and edited for you.

CockcroftDirectionsForBev.jpg

Oh, if you want to talk to a current biomed student I'm happy to catch you if Hannah wants. Insider perspective and all that.

Oh, if you want to talk to a current biomed student I'm happy to catch you if Hannah wants. Insider perspective and all that.

is that what you study Tom remind me...they were on brekkie TV the other morning

Tom, thanks so much - your very kind. Are you around there tomorrow? Although from what Han says its all very structured and orderly - so not much time to get away from things! We have to be there at 10am and then talks etc - not sure if we get lunch or anything - but finishes at 4pm.🙂Bev

Tom, thanks so much - your very kind. Are you around there tomorrow? Although from what Han says its all very structured and orderly - so not much time to get away from things! We have to be there at 10am and then talks etc - not sure if we get lunch or anything - but finishes at 4pm.🙂Bev

Doesn't bother me at all, I expect it means the gym is shut :( No Saturday hour of pain, getting there is easy for me, I can just hop on the bus for ten minutes or it's a half hour walk. I'll PM you my mobile number. If you can get the chance have a look around the accomodation, better still come down to Pheonix halls in town, we have the best ones!

Doesn't bother me at all, I expect it means the gym is shut :( No Saturday hour of pain, getting there is easy for me, I can just hop on the bus for ten minutes or it's a half hour walk. I'll PM you my mobile number. If you can get the chance have a look around the accomodation, better still come down to Pheonix halls in town, we have the best ones!

Oh yes - give me your mobile and if we do have some 'free' time it would be lovely to meet you and you can show us around the campus etc.🙂Bev

🙂

Thanks Tom, have put it in my phone and if we have some 'free' time it would be lovely to meet you.🙂Bev

Cool, just give me about half an hours notice as that's how long I'll need to get up there if I'm walking (fifteen minutes by bus on an average day.)

Tried to send that as PM but you need to clean out your inbox!

Tom

I wish I was home tomorrow, I would have come and met you all as well, I'd have picked you up Tom as well !! Maybe next time.

There are two unis at Brighton, someone told me yesterday. The are opposite each other in the road ! 🙂

There are two unis at Brighton, someone told me yesterday. The are opposite each other in the road ! 🙂

Yup, there's Brighton uni and Sussex uni. The Sussex campus is directly opposite the Falmer campus of Brighton (right next to the new football stadium). Brighton also has a campus at Moulescoomb (my one) and one at Grand Parade (for those of an arty farty nature).

Brighton is completely superior to Sussex in every way imaginable!

Well how did it go? Are you home yet Bev, probably not. Tom, did you meet them? 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back