Booster vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps, a gentleman I know is a anti vaxer he contracted Covid spent 8 weeks in a coma and now has another 6mths in hospital just so he can function in a semi normal way. I wish him well but have no sympathy for him.

Moral of the story a few side effects is def a lot better than getting Covid.
I know quite a few friends who are anti vax. People I have known for years and it has been rather shocking. I am sad to say I won't be seeing them until they get vaxed. I don't want even a little bit of Covid.

I had no effects from my third Covid vax. Or the previous two, come to think. Now I’ve got it certified on my phone. And nowhere to go to show it off, now I don’t live in Scotland.

All 3 of ours were Pfizer. Sore arm for a day or two x 3, then the flu jab and ditto. Intra muscular jabs can hurt sometimes!

Same here , three jabs and no problems.

I felt rubbish after the first two (AZ) but only the expected flu like symptoms. Phizer booster I barely even had a sore arm and it was in my dominant arm.

I'm now triple pfizered. Hopefully no side effects. Expecting a sore arm.

I'm now triple pfizered. Hopefully no side effects. Expecting a sore arm.

I'll be triple vaxxex by the end of today, AZ in my case.

Just seen our posts about the 1.7 million steps (massive well done to you) and saw your Strollersize top, guessing you are near my home town of Basildon.

I'll be triple vaxxex by the end of today, AZ in my case.

Just seen our posts about the 1.7 million steps (massive well done to you) and saw your Strollersize top, guessing you are near my home town of Basildon.
Not too far, I'm in Rayleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back