Blood testing supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I know. I suggest you people correct Inka as well.
Can’t see anything to correct, inka said that you need to fill in the form. You didn’t and implied that just being on medication allows you to tick that box which is why I clarified it for anyone reading who didn’t realise they need to complete the form and be granted an exemption first

Can’t see anything to correct, inka said that you need to fill in the form. You didn’t and implied that just being on medication allows you to tick that box which is why I clarified it for anyone reading who didn’t realise they need to complete the form and be granted an exemption first
Some gp's won't put it on prescription. Which is the question. But yes you need to complete the form.

Some gp's won't put it on prescription. Which is the question. But yes you need to complete the form.
As a T1.5 the OP should be getting them on prescription

In the real world. Not necessarily.
If the OP isn't getting test strips on prescription after asking their GP to rectify this, especially as a T1.5, they should escalate this with their GP practice manager

If the OP isn't getting test strips on prescription after asking their GP to rectify this, especially as a T1.5, they should escalate this with their GP practice manager
I agree. But not everyone is up for that. Next.

Yes. I know. I suggest you people correct Inka as well.

I didn’t say you got them free automatically. I linked to an information page and mentioned filling a form in. Some people don’t realise they need to do the form and get the exemption card.

I didn’t say you got them free automatically. I linked to an information page and mentioned filling a form in. Some people don’t realise they need to do the form and get the exemption card.
I've corrected my post. Thanks.

Emailed the doctors about getting the test strips and lancets put on my prescription, got told i need to see my doctor to do that, tried to make an appointment this morning and he is off until Friday, also got told i could email to get another sick note, got a reply back saying i need to see the doctor for that too, why did they tell me twice to email if i need to see the doctor ? I would of made an appointment when i was there this morning if i knew that. Means i have to get up early again, which isn't fun when u can't sleep and the only time i sleep well is when i will need to get up lol, well enough of me moaning am just a bit annoyed with them as doesn't make it easy for people, especially when u get told to ring at 8 and u are already number 44 in the queue x

Emailed the doctors about getting the test strips and lancets put on my prescription, got told i need to see my doctor to do that, tried to make an appointment this morning and he is off until Friday, also got told i could email to get another sick note, got a reply back saying i need to see the doctor for that too, why did they tell me twice to email if i need to see the doctor ? I would of made an appointment when i was there this morning if i knew that. Means i have to get up early again, which isn't fun when u can't sleep and the only time i sleep well is when i will need to get up lol, well enough of me moaning am just a bit annoyed with them as doesn't make it easy for people, especially when u get told to ring at 8 and u are already number 44 in the queue x
Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back