Blood Sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dave2014 Those results are all normal. Tea/caffeine has been mentioned above as a possible cause of frequent urination, but dehydration can also be a cause (the bladder can be irritated by too concentrated urine, giving you the urge to pee). Anxiety can also be a cause, as can peeing too often as, again, it can irritate the bladder.

With diabetes, the excessive urination doesn’t happen until blood glucose is much higher than the results you’re getting. It is also really excessive. I was going to the loo, going back downstairs, and having to go to the loo again pretty much as soon as I sat down. It’s also accompanied by excessive thirst - really excessive. You’ve made no mention of that and your blood sugar tests show normal numbers. As a comparison, my blood sugar was almost 30 when I was diagnosed. Personally, I’d stop testing and just wait for your GP appointment.

Those blood results are normal. Going to the loo frequently can be triggered by all sorts of things, being nervous, being cold, being stressed. Thinking you need to go when you don't really, going just in case, I call it my psychological pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back