Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Which BG meter do you use most often? If it's not listed, please add a post to tell us which one you use!🙂

Cant find mine on your blank list..:D

lol we must of been to quick john i can see the list now ..mine aint on there but i used the freestyle lite

steff, we are to excited in the mornings..:D must give people a chance to wake up..
But we can rely on Northerner to come up with the goods😛

lol yes i know im on my game best in the morning 🙂

Rose uses the AccuChek Compact Plus. Bulky but all in one with drum of 17 strips, so good for on the go 🙂

Who uses the Bayer Bayer Breeze 2?? I like the idea of it can you let me know what you think of it etc, PM me if you'd prefer!

Cheers

Rossi

I usually use my Onetouch Ultra Smart, but I also have a Onetouch Ultra 2 as a backup and I've just obtained an Optium Xceed, but only for the ability to check for ketones.
I also had an Aviva Nano but passed that on to my dad as he could not get strips for his old meter.

I use accu-check compact plus which has drum of 17 strips.

Andy

Which BG meter do you use most often? If it's not listed, please add a post to tell us which one you use!🙂

I was given a TrueTrack smart system meter (Home Diagnostics) when diagnosed and that's the one I use but I did get a free Bayer Contour recently and will probably move onto that, keeping the first meter as a backup one.

I'd like a recommendation for a finger-pricker thingy that doesn't hurt please !

Where can I get one of those please?

Isn't it interesting that there is such an even spread amongst those that have voted so far? Clearly, there is no 'market leader' or 'killer app'!

Bayer Contour with the Medtronic Bluetooth Link and its S*** quite frankly!

To put it in some perspective for you, I would get a more a accurate reading if I were to phone 4 friends and take and average! Its a crock of s**** am I getting that across?

I like one touch. In the USA one touch have a metre with the medtronic link. Thats enough for me to consider emmigration.

x

I have a OneTouch UltraEasy, OneTouch UlraSmart, accu-chek Aviva, Accu-chek compact (very old school), Accu-chek compact plus and 2 Optiums Xceeds. I used the OneTouch UltraEasy just because it fits in every bag :D

Bayer Contour with the Medtronic Bluetooth Link and its S*** quite frankly!

To put it in some perspective for you, I would get a more a accurate reading if I were to phone 4 friends and take and average! Its a crock of s**** am I getting that across?

I like one touch. In the USA one touch have a metre with the medtronic link. Thats enough for me to consider emmigration.

x

It seems to be marginally the most popular so far!😱

Other - One Touch Ultra 2. We actually use all the One Touches, we have a couple of each ie the Easy, Ultra 2 and Ultrasmart, back ups for all occasions. We love them and would never change.

Accu-chek Aviva. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back