Barking in Portsmouth in a week's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure Daniela. I think you need to provide an email address so they can send you a receipt, or to log in if you have already got an account with justgiving - perhaps you are using a different email address to the one you are registered with?

not i have the same address but i had the same problem for my just giving pagethen and the costumer service on the phone sort the problem out

Dont worry Northey - your health comes first and no-one is bothered about the race really - everyone just wanted you to know that we all support you and think your great for trying. Now get training for the London Marathon next year.😱🙂Bev

Wishing you a speedy recovery Northey!

:(:(:(
Take it gently Alan, don't try to get back too quickly.
Lots more races around.😱

HI Alan, a very clever decision to pull out and not attempt to do it like some would (my hubby). Ha Ha we have the same injury now Alan - I feel like a real runner at last!!
Are you using lots of ice packs?

I should think you are feeling pretty gutted - but there will be other races!

Hi Northerner I'm really sorry to hear this, please keep smiling. Personally I think that you will probably be running the race mentally on Sunday, even though you'll be at home. For that reason I think the sponsorship money should be for mental agility that you will be using.:D

Sorry to hear about your injury Northe,

you have had a rough couple of weeks lets hope its all behind you now and you start feeling much better soon, xxxx

Hi Northerner I'm really sorry to hear this, please keep smiling. Personally I think that you will probably be running the race mentally on Sunday, even though you'll be at home. For that reason I think the sponsorship money should be for mental agility that you will be using.:D

Thank you. Funnily enough, you are spot on! When I last missed a race it was the Stockholm Marathon and I was still in my hospital bed so I kept looking at the clock and imagining whereabouts on the course I would be by then. I'd run it twice before (well, almost, when leg broke!) so I knew the route quite well. My friends have warned me off ever applying to Stockholm again! 😱

I am not surprised Alan - hope you fully recover soon.

I am not surprised Alan - hope you fully recover soon.

Thanks Lucy 🙂 Sigh, such a beautiful morning too! David Jason is in the garden thgugh (a touch of frost!) so a bit chilly! I would have soon warmed up though. Still looking for an appropriate replacement run, but I will be sure to let everyone know as soon as it is entered for!

Well, after feeling really rather sick all day yesterday, this has now manifested itself as a rather nasty tummy upset. I'm really pleased I didn't attempt the run as the only place I would probably have ended up running was for one of those grossly overused and thoroughly unpleasant chemical toilets :( I'm actually feeling a bit better now, although still gutted to have missed the run on such a wonderful day. It seems the fates were determined that I shouldn't do this one today.

Sorry Alan, I missed this post the first time round 😱.

Sorry to hear you now have a tummy bug as well, take care and hope you are feeling better soon (((hugs))) x

Alan. please look after yourself, and I hope you are feeling better, soon

best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back