• Please Remember: Members are only permitted to share their own experiences. Members are not qualified to give medical advice. Additionally, everyone manages their health differently. Please be respectful of other people's opinions about their own diabetes management.

bags

I was about to reply and then didnt, but then i realised it would be a good idea.
I always have a handbag with me, and i have a little sparkley one if in going out at night.

I have a dielema, i am getting marrid in november, and have just realised ill need a bag!
One that will go with my dress, thats staff, oh no another thing to add to the list.
If anyone has a fashionable idea that would be really great?

xx
Hi Phoebe,
Congrats hun.I have same problem. I get married in May and have been searchin all over for something. Think im going to go with an evening bag close to colour of my dress. My mum is going to look after it during ceremony and then can just be put with me on top table.

Hope ur plans are going well. Im so excited I could burst!!

congrats to both phoebe and janine :)

I think when I get married I'll make my other half have a big enough bag to carry all my stuff

Hi
since i was diagnosed I have carried a bag with all my stuff.
Its a large bag and now im getting more under control and dont have to have gluco tabs fruit pop bread etc etc I dont panic as much when I am out.
The bag is to big a messenger bag
m 50 and I do have a problem carrying a bag Ive looked on the net and the diabetic bags cost a fortune
Has anyone got a alternitive that they use
Many thanks
Colin
hi colinw
i use an organiser bag from national trust
http://shop.nationaltrust.org.uk/category/bags/16/0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0/1
it has compartments for camera and mobile round the back too!

I think the guys who are getting married should just have a slave to walk around behind you with a bag... it is your special day afterall :D

I think the guys who are getting married should just have a slave to walk around behind you with a bag... it is your special day afterall :D
Easy joke this and I apologise to the lads for this but isn't the groom known as a slave after the wedding? :p

Thanks for the congratulations everyone. And thanks for the great idea amyes , i never thought about making one. its very exciting.
:)

Back