Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can find the cause, they can hopefully treat it and make you feel better @Stressabeccy I know you must be scared but I hope the doctors can help you and improve your health.

They were Sad because i have been trought alot

I hope there’s some treatment you can have to help you feel better. Sometimes improving one thing can help other parts of your body because they are all connected. Even if they can’t cure you completely, I hope medication will help you feel better. X

So I think you have an enlarged spleen, you are losing blood inside, which will cause the anaemia, and your liver and heart are being affected.
They will probably try to stop the bleeding to start with before doing anything else. The spleen can be removed if necessary - I know I have a blood condition and should it get worse, and steroids won't fix it, then they would remove my spleen. It is a scary thought, but can be a life saver should it have to happen. The anaemia should improve once the bleeding stops, which it will, which should also help your heart and liver to recover. Whatever happens, it is for the best, and I am sure they will explain everything to you and help keep you calm.

Yes @janw a friend had his spleen removed years ago and is perfectly ok now. He had bleeding too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back