Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stressabeccy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Bad News from the hospital. They call mee.
Many problems.
. Need to be putt i narkose SOON.
Something is terrible wrong.
I am so scared now.

I have been eat a full dinner and none humalog. 25min after full dinner my blood sugar is 7.2 i dont need fast working insulin then?

I going out for a 35 min walk ten aclock tonight

What did the hospital any was wrong @Stressabeccy ? Are you saying you need to take new medication (medicine, tablets, drugs)?

Why are they wanting to give you a general anaesthetic? (Narkose?) Have they said why or what they plan to do? They will only do this if it is necessary, to help you get better.

Stop a moment and take a deep breath. If it was VERY urgent they would take you to hospital right now as an emergency, but it is not that serious as they have said "soon", that could be in a few days or weeks. They will arrange it, but it is not an emergency, so do not get yourself so worried. Take a walk, get good air in your lungs to help you relax as much as you can.

Yes but i am scared. This could be dangerous if i i dont take it so i need to.
This is seriosly

Sorry to hear you are so scared @Stressabeccy

Have you got an appointment at the hospital? Hopefully they can take good care of you, explain what is wrong and what your options are.

Let them know how worried and scared you have been.

1637526083019.gif

Would the Norway Diabetes Association be able to help?

Yes i have family, but they are also prette scared. IT seriosly ill
Can you tell us what the problem is? Someone will be able to help you and reassure you.

Yes i have family, but they are also prette scared. IT seriosly ill

But they would want to help you, wouldn’t they? Sometimes talking to other people can help even if you’re all scared. It can help to share fear and worries.

Would it help you to explain in your own language as there may be somebody on here who can translate so people have a better understanding of your situation.
I do hope you can talk to your family and get some support.

I can tell you guys that. I now how to write it and explain, but i dont want to a burde to you guys

I can tell you guys that. I now how to write it and explain, but i dont want to a burde to you guys
Do not worry about that, there are many people here who go through bad situations and can benefit from the support others can give. There may be people going through something similar who can offer some help and advise if they know what you are struggling with.

Yes i have a big milt. My liver has startet to fail. My anemi is very low and my heart is not the best. Ibleed inside my stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back