Back to the Dr I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are not to bad, but not great. Seems my Blood Sugars are on the rise. HbA1c has risen to 7.2. Dr not overly worried at the moment but wants me back in 3 months for another test. I'm to keep testing as before and to call him immediately if I get a reading over 10. No Metformin required as yet.
He said it was a good job I did keep testing after the all clear from the OGTT and caught the rise very early.

So are you diet and exercise control ? sorry if you have said before but i forget x

Wife's always got me on diet control. 🙂

As for exercise, medical problems stop me running around. :(

lol i do try and tell my OH he should cut out fryed food altogether but hay ho he dnt listen .

lol i do try and tell my OH he should cut out fryed food altogether but hay ho he dnt listen .

We made a joint decision and threw out the deep fat fryer years ago. The only things that get fried now are eggs and the very occasional fried slice. Bacon, with all fat removed, and sausages get grilled.

We made a joint decision and threw out the deep fat fryer years ago. The only things that get fried now are eggs and the very occasional fried slice. Bacon, with all fat removed, and sausages get grilled.

God i wish he would follow in my footsteps i hate frying even the smell of it is disgusting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back