Au Revior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan S

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
G'day and g'bye folks.

It's been wonderful to meet a new group of people fighting the good fight against diabetes. I've enjoyed the opportunity and especially the chance to try to help the new people as they arrived.

But I'm afraid that time is the enemy; I have to go. I can only drop in occasionally after this. Feel free to use any of my blog posts if you feel they have a value; those are free for anyone to read.

My very best wishes to all of you.

Look forward to when you next drop in Alan. You have been so helpful, you will be missed.
Thanks for the time you have spent with us.

Alan thanks for being a part of this forum, look forward to you popping in, take care

Pop in when you can, your comments are helpful. It is always good to have another perspective on things.

Thanks Alan. Your posts and blogs are always very interesting and informative. Don't stay away to long 🙂

Enjoy your travels Alan 🙂

Thanks Alan.

Your insight/contributions will be missed.

We'll miss you Alan. Take care.

Safe travels Alan.

We will all miss you Andy! Thanks for all your input and we will look forward to hearing from you occasionally xx

Bye Alan and thanks for your advice.

What a shame! As youcan see you will be missed so I hope it's not too long before you can pop in and catch up with us. Take care and good luck for the future. XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your advice Alan and look forward to your next visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back