At last Im being listened too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use different ratios for depending on if is breakfast or not, and whether its a workday or not.
That interesting. I have different basal doses but rarely change my insulin to carb ratio.
I guess it depends upon your basal insulin. Some are so long acting that you cannot change the dose from day to day as I do. Tresiba would drive me crazy because it is inflexible but others would describe it as stable.

That interesting. I have different basal doses but rarely change my insulin to carb ratio.
I guess it depends upon your basal insulin. Some are so long acting that you cannot change the dose from day to day as I do. Tresiba would drive me crazy because it is inflexible but others would describe it as stable.
I'm the same. I have never changed or needed to change my meal time ratios but my Levemir needs regular tweaking. I guess it is what works well for each individual.

I can't really tweak my basal - its 24hrs and i only need 2 units. I did ask re half unit pen but they don't do them for my basal.

Have you checked pen? Try different one. Tried a different vial? My basil didn't work two days on trot, was on last 5mm, sat on side day we had sun out. Only use 22 a day so out of fridge a long time. Switched to new one, sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back