Aqualyx Fat Dissolving injections - type 2 diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ditto, I think you are thinking of the weight-loss injection, this is something entirely different, this isn't for weight-loss, it just removes small pockets of stubborn fat, it's for people who aren't over-weight but want to change small areas for cosmetic purposes, not a weight-loss drug.

Have you looked around to see if there are any horror stories on this one?

I must admit I did scant reading on the "inventor"'s website , but no further. I would want to fully check out the downsides, bearing in mind how "safe" Botox and fillers were considered to be, just a few years ago, and how now folks are halting Botox and having fillers dissolved because of issues.

Whilst I empathise that you have a body part you really dislike, personally, I would approach this with enormous caution. (In fact, personally, I wouldn't do it.)

I have nothing against anyone wanting to be their best self, but injecting chemicals will always hold some jeopardy.
This is the thing, I can't find any..

Hopefully nobody here will encourage you not to disclose a medical condition.
I know it's bad, but I feel diabetes is a grey area looking at the pharma advice, I will discuss with my nurse prior to any treatment

Here are some.

Hey Ditto, I think you are thinking of the weight-loss injection, this is something entirely different, this isn't for weight-loss, it just removes small pockets of stubborn fat, it's for people who aren't over-weight but want to change small areas for cosmetic purposes, not a weight-loss drug.
I am yes. I never know what's going on, even when the information is all laid out in front of me! Doh! 🙂 I wouldn't fancy either of them. I hate drugs. Can't understand why peoples take them for fun. Well, I can but I wouldn't, now, food is my drug unfortunately. 🙄 :confused:

That'd make me cautious in itself. Let's face it, even basic food and drinks will adversely impact some people, so I doubt a chemical concoction will be Scot free.

I'd also be interested to know how the treated areas age. As I understand it, people having liposuction have had those fat cells removed forever, so if, over time, they gain weight generally, they can end up a slightly odd shape.

This is your face you are dealing with. It's "out there" every day.

In our village, we have a lady with a very successful cosmetic procedures practise. She is a qualified dentist, who gave up dentistry to concentrate on her practise. When asked what she had had done, she stated - nothing, and no plans for the foreseeable.

At least with her, her patients know she has had a very thorough education in the physiology of the head and neck.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back