Apps - carb tracking and diabetes management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nutracheck is the best for looking up carbs in things, better than myfitnesspal as it’s a uk database. Usually has a free trial for a week.

Yea it would be good if there was an app that suited I’ve looked at several now and they just seem unnecessarily complicated even in terms of how to put entries in.

Whether this will work or not will be shown by if I get it under control but I also figured this way I can print out a copy for dr/nurse.

Whether this will work or not will be shown by if I get it under control but I also figured this way I can print out a copy for dr/nurse.

Which meter do you use? You may find that there’s the ability to download your results (sometimes there are 3rd party services like Diasend that help).

You may find it’s only really the most recent week or two of BG results that your HCPs are wanting to review?

No meter as yet only dx Friday. Got dr next fri and nurse Fri after that. I’m just trying to track carbs to see where I’m at and maybe to show them if necessary. Not sure how it all works re seeing hcps yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back