Anyone use/know anything about this pump?…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping fingers crossed for you for tomorrow! 🙂

So good news, they’ve said I can have a pump! 🙂

Only thing is there is an 18 month waiting list so it won’t be immediate but still worth the wait and I’m getting other support put in place in the meantime 🙂

Only thing is there is an 18 month waiting list so it won’t be immediate but still worth the wait and I’m getting other support put in place in the meantime 🙂
That’s fantastic news! Congratulations

Nice one, well done.

Told my start date would be 6-9 months but was started on one in 3 months, so fingers crossed.

Wow that's fantastic, esp the other support as well 🙂 Very pleased for you.

I think Stephan Dixon on GB news has this pump and is pleased.
you could look at their site app called Explore that is very informative

I have recently switched to the Ypso and I love it. It's very compact so easy to carry. It is also very simple to set an amount of insulin to deliver, make any basal adjustments, temporary basal rates and infusion set changes. I have been using a loaned one from my hospital for a couple of weeks but this morning my own arrived. There isn't really anything to dislike about it.

I think Stephan Dixon on GB news has this pump and is pleased.
you could look at their site app called Explore that is very informative
Sorry I somehow missed this! That’s great thank you for that, I’ll have a look 🙂

I have recently switched to the Ypso and I love it. It's very compact so easy to carry. It is also very simple to set an amount of insulin to deliver, make any basal adjustments, temporary basal rates and infusion set changes. I have been using a loaned one from my hospital for a couple of weeks but this morning my own arrived. There isn't really anything to dislike about it.
That’s great to hear, thank you for that! Fingers crossed the wait won’t be as long as they’re saying 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back