Any of you wonderful people on facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on there too - Corrine Giffin - picture of my flip flops on the beach!

I'm on there too. Just search Tom Hreben. I think I'm either in the Eastbourne College 2009 network or the Brighton uni one. Profile picture is me posing.

Am on there too, Becca Gumble, pic of Rose (i think?) 🙂

should someone set up a facebook group which we could join and find each other that way?

I think there already is a forum group on facebook with our logo too but it only has 4 members.

Im Louisa Fitzpatrick.

I dont belong to any alliance. My university is too embarssing to pulicise 🙂

There is already a group for this message board 🙂

Really? I'll have to have a look for that - shame I cant get on FB at work.... 😡

I've given up - I'll have to try and remember to do it later!

I'm on there too, Andrew Beresford - pic is me drinking a pint down the pub!

I'm on there too, but let me know who you are if you add me, last time I handed out my name on a forum I ended up with about 100 people I didn't know in my friends list 😛

Lisa Akrigg. Not the blonde one, the South Park one.

Wont let me join the group - just keeps on coming up "oops something went wrong" 😡. Please feel free to add me Carol McCormack Glasgow Caledonian University Network 2012, short hair with black and white shirt on. Will try group again later...

Wont let me join the group - just keeps on coming up "oops something went wrong" 😡. Please feel free to add me Carol McCormack Glasgow Caledonian University Network 2012, short hair with black and white shirt on. Will try group again later...

I think facebook is just being annoying and having lots of glitches again today - it has been driving me nuts.

Yer its defo playing up, its been bad recently.

I have joined the blood sugar group i am scott andrew brown 🙂

I would reccomend diabetes uk group aswell,

I think facebook is just being annoying and having lots of glitches again today - it has been driving me nuts.

Yep Rachel thanks, wont even let me on now... Will try again later

mine wont let me send anything or chat!!! pm me if you want my link
cheers amx

I cant use FB chat at work, they have blocked the chat part but not the rest of it.

I have noticed it seems to work on the IT boys computers fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back