Any of you wonderful people on facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!!

I think i'm the only Rachel Torode (but there is a Rachael Torode, which came as a shock!). Feel free to come and find me!

Sorry, I've never booked, or tweeted, or Beboed or any of that stuff. One of these days maybe.

Yes there is a small splinter group of us on FB at the mo!

i am on facebook

search lauren crumpet

still tryin to get used to it lol

im more of a bebo person 😎

Yep, Adrienne Burton

im off to my bed

night all

yes

Samantha Morris, winchester uni graduate 2009 network

come and wave at me 🙂

I am on there search for Rachel Andrew, my profile pic is the same one I have on my profile here. Or my email is xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I have edited the emails in this thread. Some spammers trawl forums looking for email addresses so they can inundate their 'victims' with undesirable rubbish, so please be careful about openly divulging this kind of information. It's safer to swap emails via Private Message.

Cheers, Northerner 🙂

Hello just wanted to say - please feel free to add me on fb, but my pregnancy is not generally known, so please dont make any comments refering to it.
Ta v much

Hi guys, I have edited the emails in this thread. Some spammers trawl forums looking for email addresses so they can inundate their 'victims' with undesirable rubbish, so please be careful about openly divulging this kind of information. It's safer to swap emails via Private Message.

Cheers, Northerner 🙂

Good point - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back