Another omnipod joiner

I'm similar in build to you @ginger89 i think but by the sounds of it not as physically active. I've stuck to the outside of my arms so far as well as a channel on my tummy. Not too wide but not too central. I haven't figured out how legs would work and not snag with trousers

Sorry probably not much help but I would suggest tummy as having a bit more "bufffer" than other areas even if not fat. There is somehow a bit more give there

Keep us posted how you go

I'm similar in build to you @ginger89 i think but by the sounds of it not as physically active. I've stuck to the outside of my arms so far as well as a channel on my tummy. Not too wide but not too central. I haven't figured out how legs would work and not snag with trousers

Sorry probably not much help but I would suggest tummy as having a bit more "bufffer" than other areas even if not fat. There is somehow a bit more give there

Keep us posted how you go
Yeah you have to think about going the loo, how you move your clothes about but it’s the same really with any clothing and site. Rarely forgot about it completely. Legs are most out of the way

Yeah you have to think about going the loo, how you move your clothes about but it’s the same really with any clothing and site. Rarely forgot about it completely. Legs are most out of the way

Thanks everyone for your replies. FINALLY got onto a real pod. I must say i love its uses and not having to do constant injections.

I have my libre 2 sensor higher up than usual on my bicep top.

Only on my 2nd pod; 1st fitted in the training was on the back of the bicep under arm, but i wasnt able to sit back on chairs or on my back comfortably.

My 2nd pod ive put on my stomach and with both ive put sports kinesiology tape over , put it bloody hurts pulling it off as its so strong as it used to last 14 days over my libre. I think this is my favourite position as fitting on my legs / under jeans wont be a viable option.

The benifit with tape it creates more of a 'over guard' to give less chance of direct impact.

I hope this gives a little update.

Whats everyones favourite cap /cover or favourite over tape precut tapes? Ive seen so many around, id love a band for my arm tbh.

Whats everyones favourite cap /cover or favourite over tape precut tapes? Ive seen so many around, id love a band for my arm tbh.
Glad you are on the pod. I was amazed by the improvements for me even in the early weeks.

I have never worn anything over the pod.

And I have found as long as you avoid waistbands areas that most clothing including jeans are fine.

I have a different patch pump and rarely need anything over the top of it to hold it in place.
However, I have a skin reaction to the glue used. For this reason, I have used Hypafix tape under my pump which stops the irritation but the pump does not stick as well to it as skin so I just put a couple of thin strips of Hypafix over it.

My Pods stick nicely, even in humid weather, so I’ve never used any extra tape to hold them in place.

I haven't tried it myself but believe Vetwrap is a useful overlay

What I am about to try is a "type one style" underpatch as my skin is getting a bit weary of the adhesive I think. Nothing major but sometimes a bit blotchy which is a recent thing

Don't use any, did try vet wrap once but tbh you don't need anything.

Most vulnerable time to dislodge pod or any sensor is when it's first applied, after hour or two with warmth of body it makes the adhesive stronger, been told this by both dsn & pump rep.

I haven't tried it myself but believe Vetwrap is a useful overlay
When I first tried Libre, I got some Vet rap.
It was useful as it can be used again and again and again and can be washed.
I would only use it on my arm as you need to wrap it onto itself.

I soon realised Libre was fine without a cover.
I have never tried my pump on my arm - they are a little too muscly and I would be nervous of knocking the pump when climbing (hence the muscles).

Back