Another Cholesterol thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on statins for high cholesterol, reading on the day I was diagnosed was 10mmol/l while my BP was 120/80, HbA1c was 11.7%. I always thought that high cholesterol meant high BP too. Now I'm confused.

I'm on statins for high cholesterol, reading on the day I was diagnosed was 10mmol/l while my BP was 120/80, HbA1c was 11.7%. I always thought that high cholesterol meant high BP too. Now I'm confused.

My cholesterol is low - lowest was 2.4! But my BP has generally always been high, even pre-diabetes.

?? I have high cholesterol and low BP. But i dont understand it all anyway!

Jeeez!! Am I the only tea total diabetic on this forum?!!

Lol, I'm not a drinker for 51 weeks of the year, but I do get through a bottle of Baileys and several Malibu and cokes over Christmas!

xx

Lol, I'm not a drinker for 51 weeks of the year, but I do get through a bottle of Baileys and several Malibu and cokes over Christmas!

xx

MMmmmmm Baileys . . . . 🙂

Jeeez!! Am I the only tea total diabetic on this forum?!! Explains a lot!! Time to leave I think...........been a gas all........bye

Nope, I don't drink any more, I'm afraid the stuff makes me ill these days. I do miss the odd glass though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back