And the award for being a big fat gready pig goes to????

Status
Not open for further replies.
My persistance paid off take note Andy 🙄🙄

thanks Gail my fave colour x
My fave as well and the colour of my curtains (builders cotton dust sheets died in machine and with heading tape on them)

17.0 now I NEVER WANT TO EAT AGAIN. Serves me right for being a big pig Why o Why did I do it. Im now doing my best impression of a dieing duck on the sofa. Questions; will my tummy ever feel normal again Will I ever be able to walk again normally that is without waddling
I think a long hard session of lenght swimming is called for tomorrow, at least 40 lenghts. part punishment part enjoyment

17.0 now I NEVER WANT TO EAT AGAIN. Serves me right for being a big pig Why o Why did I do it. Im now doing my best impression of a dieing duck on the sofa. Questions; will my tummy ever feel normal again Will I ever be able to walk again normally that is without waddling
I think a long hard session of lenght swimming is called for tomorrow, at least 40 lenghts. part punishment part enjoyment

oh dear gail think we have all had that moment of regret afrer we have indulged a little to much, you will be ok maybe a few lenghts tomorrow will just do the trick, hope the numbers come down hun xx

Thanks Steffie bg now 14.8. I feel so bloated. Why do I have such a complex relationship with food its a love/hate relationship.Its a complex punishment/reward thing

Thanks Steffie bg now 14.8. I feel so bloated. Why do I have such a complex relationship with food its a love/hate relationship.Its a complex punishment/reward thing

Well, it sounds to me as though you enjoyed it at the time Gail, and that's good considering what you've been through lately 🙂 Also, it sounds as though it is an experience you don't wish to repeat any time soon, so that's stopped you from wondering and feeling deprived! If you go for your swimming tomorrow you'll feel very virtuous and undo much of the 'damage' from that one-off! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back