And the award for being a big fat gready pig goes to????

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
ME ME ME
😱
Theres a greasy spoon cafe round the corners from my doctors and I go in once a fortnight for either a fried egg sandwich or baked beans on toast. Well today I stood there looking at the menu saw the all day breakfast list Large, Bumper or Gut Buster and whoops I ordered breakfast. the Gut Buster it was yum yum.
Theres a star for the person who gets closest to what said breakfast contains and a GOLD star for the person who guesses my bg levels later (this morning I was 7.5)
PS I walked home very very slowly and carefully

2 bacon, 2 egg, 2 fried bread, 2 sausage,2 potatoe scone, 2 black pudding, tin of beans, coffee, 1 slice of normal toast costing ?4.50 and giving you a result of 15.3mmol/l..............

Novo, sounds like a Scottish gutbuster - but she is in Norwich.

So, 2 egg, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 hash brown, beans, tomato, 2 slices of toast plus tea or coffee oh and orange juice for ?3.99

Novo, sounds like a Scottish gutbuster - but she is in Norwich.

So, 2 egg, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 hash brown, beans, tomato, 2 slices of toast plus tea or coffee oh and orange juice for ?3.99

I'd add fried bread and black pudding to that...!

Actually, since it was probably mostly fat and protein then I would imagine that your levels wouldn't rise that high, so I'll go for 11 mmol/l 🙂

ill say bs was 16.6

and go for 3 sausgaes, 2 eggs, tomatoes, baked beans,slice of toast and 3 rashers of bacon.and ill go ?4.55

I refuse to enter this competition. :D

I'm choosing to blow my referees whistle loudly whilst brandishing a RED card. 🙄

Naughty, Gail! Naughty!!

Andy (salivating slightly) HB

Well on contents of breakfast we dont have a winner some of you were close abit so no star for you all, said breakfast was 3 sausages, 3 bacon, fried mushrooms, 2 eggs, baked beans, chips, 2 hash browns,2 fried slice, 2 rounds of toast, 2 rounds of bed and butter and a can of coke ?6.50 and she made me smile when she asked did i want diet coke Ha Ha
Gold star for bg goes to Northener he was closest at 2.19pm it was 9.8 and just now it was 8.3
However my tummy feels ready to explode and I never want to eat again

Last edited by a moderator:
Well on contents of breakfast we dont have a winner some of you were close abit so no star for you all, said breakfast was 3 sausages, 3 bacon, fried mushrooms, 2 eggs, baked beans, chips, 2 hash browns,2 fried slice, 2 rounds of toast, 2 rounds of bed and butter and a can of coke ?6.50 and she made me smile when she asked did i want diet coke Ha Ha
Gold star for bg goes to Northener he was closest at 2.19pm it was 9.8 and just now it was 8.3
However my tummy feels ready to explode and I never want to eat again

im happy i got the correct amount on sausages and bacon and egg ahaha

2 rounds of bed and butter? Just what kind of breakfast was this??

Andy 😎

Chips with a full english breakfast!😱 Mind you at ?6.50 that is good value for money. Toby.

Extra gold stars go to Andy HB for noticing the bed and butter slip up. Wonder what that tells you about my mind mmmmmmm

chips and coke? jesus christ.

looks like you got away lightly though!

Hurrah! I got a gold star! I'll put it up on my chart :D

Did you clear your plate? Levels were pretty good though! 🙂 I'd say that's a once a year meal... 😱

Hurrah! I got a gold star! I'll put it up on my chart :D

Did you clear your plate? Levels were pretty good though! 🙂 I'd say that's a once a year meal...
Once a year meal more like once a life time meal and yes i did clear my plate:D

Whoops bg now 16.1

Ps Northerner if you are a really good boy aunty gail may give you more stars for your chart:D

Once a year meal more like once a life time meal and yes i did clear my plate:D

Whoops bg now 16.1

Ps Northerner if you are a really good boy aunty gail may give you more stars for your chart:D

do i get anything if it does hit 16.6 like i said 🙄

Steffie an extra special star for you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back