Am I possibly diabetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably 50-60g carb, so it could be that your body can't cope with that amount of carbohydrate in one go, and it overreacted and made too much insulin. Hope you get on okay at the Drs and they're helpful in finding out what's going on.

What did you eat for lunch? It could be reactive hypoglycaemia.

That's probably 50-60g carb, so it could be that your body can't cope with that amount of carbohydrate in one go, and it overreacted and made too much insulin. Hope you get on okay at the Drs and they're helpful in finding out what's going on.
Yeah never had any issues with my blood sugars in my life. The GP I spoke to was great so be good to get the bloods done if my levels are ok maybe just need to look after myself better

Maybe after the course of iron tablets you should maintain your levels, I have an iron spray, couple of squirts on the tongue. Us ladies are quite susceptible to iron deficiency. Takes a long time to deplete your iron store till you get to the point of anemia. Takes a little while to build them back up again.

@EmmaL76 Can I ask the name of the spray, please? I drink the ‘iron water’ you can buy because I find iron tablets very hard on my stomach.

Me too that why I went for the spray .. I use better you iron 10 daily oral spray. 4 squirts has 10 mg. I split it into 2 doses. I have the vit d and b12 ones too . Not great if you need lots of iron but better for maintenance of levels x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back