alternatives to glucotabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Refreshers? They must be pure sugar, and are quick to eat, in a handy roll....

I've still got 2 big pots of the old raspberry glucotabs, but I had to buy a new tube, as we seem to lose them quite frequently. this new tube is a "new" orange flavoured one. The first time C used them, she reckoned they tasted much better than the "old" ones!😛

I've still got 2 big pots of the old raspberry glucotabs, but I had to buy a new tube, as we seem to lose them quite frequently. this new tube is a "new" orange flavoured one. The first time C used them, she reckoned they tasted much better than the "old" ones!😛

see, i don't mind the new orange ones but the raspberry ones just make me want to hurl :/ I much prefer the old style ones!

love hearts , nomnom :D they work well

I bet kayli (rainbow crystals) or space dust would be good! Might end up overtreating though...:D

Oh no, C came home the other day, asking me whether I knew she could have 3 jelly babies for a hypo. I had to admit yes I knew, but I didn't want her to use it. I didn't want her to make herself hypo on purpose so she could have jelly babies.(She does have a friend who does that). So I'm adamant that she has glucotabs or, if very hypo, coke.

Of course it's very good to know what else we can use, if we don't have any handy.

honestly...

don't doooooooooooo iiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 😱

Ok I won't! but my old ones have gone down by 4 before tea/dinner. 3 for C, as she was hypo. And her sister had 1 too. I gave her 1, as she's always hungry and I would almost say "hypo" when she comes home from school. She's usually very moody and tired, but as soon as she's eaten, she's fine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back