All invited to lasagne on wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I have a 14 year old brother, nice to know he's not the only one, that does sound like something he would say. I also have a 12 year old brother, apparently today the 14 year old was having a strop and said he wanted to leave home. So the 12 year old decided to stop him......... so he hit him with a hockey stick because 'if he's unconscious he can't go anywhere...'! Hard to argue with the logic I suppose...!

(I should add, both are fine and he wasn't hit hard)!

Sorry for going off topic, I'll have to tell myself off!😉

Hilarious, wish I had been there but I guess on paper it is funnier than in person. x 🙂

I doing lasagne tonight as can't do tomorrow so will post on the results thread tomorrow. 🙂

soz to go of thread again bev ...but aymes that story and all the replys really cracked me up !!!

*BUMP*

Just a reminder to all - your all invited tonight - all new people all invited too!🙂Bev

*BUMP*

Can everyone who has already eaten the lasagne before tonight please add results - if you do it after tonight - also add results . Thanks.🙂

p.s. I am adding non-D daughter to tonights one for comparison and because she is being childish and feeling left out (she is 18).😉🙂Bev

*BUMP*

Can everyone who has already eaten the lasagne before tonight please add results - if you do it after tonight - also add results . Thanks.🙂

p.s. I am adding non-D daughter to tonights one for comparison and because she is being childish and feeling left out (she is 18).😉🙂Bev

Bet she's regretting it now she's getting the fingerprick tests! 😱

quiche and chips tonight for us, but oven should be operational next week so no doubt we will have a lay-sag-knee soon enough, when we do I will hunt down the thread and add my magical numbers to it!

Well ended up doing my egg salad 2night in the end , pops only been here since 1 and he already down the pub lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back