AlisonM's Testing Petition - sign now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallycorker

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Come on everyone - let's get behind Alison and start supporting her very carefully worded petition. The level of support so far has been pathetic!

Here it is:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/DiabeticTesting/

If you haven't already done so please support mine too. That can be found via this link:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Diabetes-Advice/

These e-petitions need 500 supporters to ensure that 10 Downing Street will be certain to respond. My petition is getting there with 488 supporters so far. However, let's push Alison's up to that level also. It only takes a few minutes.

Diabetics need to start getting their voices heard and listened to!

John

Thanks Wally. I've been meaning to do that.

Alison,

Why not edit the thread title to something more eye catching? I think only you will be able to do that - if not I'm certain that Northerner will help.

It's not been a "draft" for a long time now.

John

Oops! I'd already signed it and now I've signed it again - will that be OK?

Oops! I'd already signed it and now I've signed it again - will that be OK?
No - you'll not get away with that! Worth a try though! 🙂

just seen this and i have now signed it 🙂

woooo missed this one i was off line in suffolk at the time...but yes will totally support...northe/admin could we have a message board devoted to this sort of thingy so it doesn't get lost? cheers x

Ooh, looks like it has worked! I recieved a message on Facebook saying thanks for setting up the petition. I told him I couldn't take credit for it and then told him about you guys and this message board :D

I moved the new posts to a new thread with the new title, hope you both get the signatures you need!🙂

Signed, now what did it say?? 🙄

Good luck in getting it through. It's a very valid argument.

email came and now officailly signed ...come on everyone!

Petition

Dear Alison,

I just signed your petition, thanks for putting it up. However, I feel that they will ignore it because you have not made it crystal clear that we test in order to use the results in order to change our dietary choices. Is there any possibility that it could be edited? I guess not because that would require all who have already signed to sign again.

Edit: Farmer et al have already shown that testing is useless (NOT) because they too did nothing with the results!

Warmest Regards Dodger 🙂

Last edited:
Have signed both and will put them on my Facebook as well..

Signed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back