Accu-chek Aviva Expert e57 error

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is contrary to the comment from @Thebearcametoo who said Accu-check sent them a basic meter as a backup.
That can’t have been recently. They haven’t made compatible meter’s in ages.

That can’t have been recently. They haven’t made compatible meter’s in ages.
This was 3 years ago.

They may not offer it still. But then they haven’t offered expert meter here for over a year so if someone has fairly recently got an expert they may be able to get the basic one too. It’s worth asking Accu check.

This was 3 years ago.

They may not offer it still. But then they haven’t offered expert meter here for over a year so if someone has fairly recently got an expert they may be able to get the basic one too. It’s worth asking Accu check.
I asked them last year. They said no they don’t make meters that use the same strips any more. They still make the strips for existing expert meter users and for pumps, but if your expert meter breaks you have to get a different meter. Shame as I had to move to a different brand and they lost my test strip custom.

Well if they can't replace my Expert meter within the next 4 years I will be demanding a different pump too. The only reason I went for another Combo was because of the remote control!

Oh and PS - I am led to believe that you can't recharge the Omnipod PDM on 12 volt, so if that's true it's pretty useless to me. We frequently go for weeks on end on holiday in our Moho without elec hook up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back