A4 Food/Diabetes Diaries/Planners

Blue flash

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thanks never noticed the BP or steps in mysugr, until you mentioned it. Guess it does most what I need really shame about not importing, mines linked to google fit but not sure why if any info it's grabbing.

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Some features on mysugr are now only available for the subscription version.
Yes I forget which. I was one of the early users, and part of their ‘feedback and user testing‘ team for a few years, so I still have thefull version, and can't really remember which functions and features are in the freebie version, vs the paid version any more

Madeline

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Can you turn the irritating little giggling and gurning thing off? I downloaded it yesterday and I already want to strangle it.

JJay

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Can you turn the irritating little giggling and gurning thing off? I downloaded it yesterday and I already want to strangle it.
You can turn the sounds off by going to More>Profile & Settings>Other settings>Monster Sounds but otherwise can't get rid of him. I agree - intensely annoying - reminds me of Mr Paperclip!

grovesy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Yes I forget which. I was one of the early users, and part of their ‘feedback and user testing‘ team for a few years, so I still have thefull version, and can't really remember which functions and features are in the freebie version, vs the paid version any more
I used to be able to print my results off I used to do it once a month, and see my log book on my laptop, but no longer able to do that. Been since some time last year. Though it suits my purposes. I can input must of the things I want to as results, weight, BP, HBA1C, medication, activity. The things I can't input are anything showing in orange on the app for me.

Madeline

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
You can turn the sounds off by going to More>Profile & Settings>Other settings>Monster Sounds but otherwise can't get rid of him. I agree - intensely annoying - reminds me of Mr Paperclip!
Thank you! It’s good to shut that little idiot up! And yes, Mr Paperclip springs to mind.

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hehe! I hope you’ve named your ‘diabetes monster’. :D

But yes the gurglings and whistlings are a bit of an acquired taste!

It was part of the light-hearted character of the app thati quite liked initially, but I don’t have the sounds on at the moment. Has made me smile in the last though with a well timed Eek to an errant result!

If you are still using it at Christmas, New Year and Easter, your monster will appear in fancy dress with a special message :)

martindt1606

Relationship to Diabetes
Other Type
I use the sugarmate app to record blood sugars, bolus, medications, exercise, carbs....