You have really helped me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just wanted to say as i sit here feeling happy , looking back to how i was about 2 years ago to how i am now i am amazed at how much i have come out of myself, since joining here i am so much more confident and sometimes more opiniated lol, but all in all this place has really helped build up my confidence and self esteem

So thanks to everyone who has helped me get to where i am now x

Thanks Steffie, that's great to hear! 🙂 My circle of friends has also expanded greatly since coming here!

Aah - what a lovely positive post - thats nice to know Steph and long may you stay that way.🙂Bev

Mine too...also I think being diagnosed is a good pointer for taking check on yourself and when you start to look after yourself a bit more, the confidence comes along. Also the forum does help you to find a voice you may never have known you had.
Nice to hear Steffie.

love ya steffie through thick and thin ...this place is exactly what it says on the tin ...a SUPPORT FORUM ...we are all in it together xx🙂

Steff - as an OLD foggie, really good to hear a young lady so positive.

Thanks for all your positive comments and for helping me out recently on the new injections thingy

Mine too...also I think being diagnosed is a good pointer for taking check on yourself and when you start to look after yourself a bit more, the confidence comes along. Also the forum does help you to find a voice you may never have known you had.
Nice to hear Steffie.

I agree with you Lucy being diagnosed has actually given me the kick up the pants that I need to get myself in a better place physically and mentally.

Steffie you are are such a big part of this Support Forum and I am so glad that it has helped you grow in confidence. I don't know how I would of cope without this Forum and with yours and other peoples helpful, friendly advice.

Think we all deserve a pat on the back:D

I'm so pleased you are so much more confident now steff, you are an important part of this forum. I just hope some of your confidence rubs off on me, i lack confidence so badly.

Hi Steffie, I am glad you are feeling so much better and more confident. You have helped many of us too, by being here, so thank you too.

Glad you're in a better place now Steffie. And I think most of us can thank you for helping us oot too.

Take care

Rossi 🙂

Great to hear you're feeling so positive, Steffie. You deserve it!

Thanks due to you, too, for being an invaluable member of the forum. You're such a sweetie, & your posts always make me smile 🙂

Long may it continue!

I'm so glad that you are feeling so positive this forum provides brilliant support🙂

thank you to Steffie from me and everyone else who you have also helped. You are a shining star xxx

Cant add to that, everything is true that the others have said.

glad you arein a happy place! 🙂

Thats great.............

Only been here a few months and the name steffie has stuck in my head.....

Wouldnt be the same, or as good, without you.....:D

Awh lovely thread hun, this place wouldn't be what it is today without you and I'm very proud to have you as a friend you're always there for me when I need you as I am for you 😉 xxx

Just wanted to say as i sit here feeling happy , looking back to how i was about 2 years ago to how i am now i am amazed at how much i have come out of myself, since joining here i am so much more confident and sometimes more opiniated lol, but all in all this place has really helped build up my confidence and self esteem

So thanks to everyone who has helped me get to where i am now x

That's great to hear Steff, I'm sure loads of people on here will echo your thoughts.

You are the life and sole of the forum and always have a kind word for everyone.🙂

I feel this is just like a family. We all help each other and we also occasionally fall out. May this never end. (But I should spend less time on here, I'm neglecting my housework!😱)

I feel this is just like a family. We all help each other and we also occasionally fall out. May this never end. (But I should spend less time on here, I'm neglecting my housework!😱)

This is more interesting and more fun than house work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back