You Guys Are Fab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've only been a member since yesterday but already the support and help you all have given me is fantastic!!! Im so proud to be a member and hope I help people in the future the way you have helped me!!!:D

This place and others like it are a lifeline and have helped me so much since I joined last year. This forum is the best, of course!🙂

hey we are all in same boat and we are here for one and all, this place is a godsend hun xxx

Thats a really sweet thread! Hope you continue to enjoy the forum! I LOVES it! x

me too though i'm pretty sure i will 🙂

Thank you for your kind words. It is nice to have the support we all get here. There are many support forums, but of course this is the best.

Just to jump on the band wagon, thank you everyone for being here and giving your support, advice and words of wisdom. It is appreciated...

Hang around for a while, it only gets better!

We're all in or have been in the same boat, always good to share the knowledge and help someone else whose finding their feet.

Hang around for a while, it only gets better!

We're all in or have been in the same boat, always good to share the knowledge and help someone else whose finding their feet.

Haha whenever someone says the old "same boat" thing I can't help but think of Withnail & I!!

But yes this place is ace, stick around indeedie:D

Haha whenever someone says the old "same boat" thing I can't help but think of Withnail & I!!

But yes this place is ace, stick around indeedie:D

"Same boat"! Thats an idea Rossi. We could have our next meetup on a boat. Maybe a cruise from Blackfriars to Hampton Court or along the Grand Union.

"Same boat"! Thats an idea Rossi. We could have our next meetup on a boat. Maybe a cruise from Blackfriars to Hampton Court or along the Grand Union.

Thats a good idea Michael! Someone look into it? maybe have a dig then start a thread in events?? I wreckon late feb early march we could have a beer or 3, anyone else around?

I agree...this forum is accceeeee 🙂 I love it...as most of you know I run a support group for 18-30's but its great for me to speak to type twos and different aged ppl as well as parents, all ure support has really meant the world to me!!!

My group Circle D is 2 in April so am planning on a social in London if I can with all ages welcome for this 🙂 gotta run it by Circle D first in jan tho so will report back...

I'm up for a meet up on a boat...love the irony, that we will then ACTUALLY all be in the same boat!!! hahahahahhaahahahahah

Merry xmas to all you fab ppl, have made some lovely friends here, and hope my ranting has helped some ppl, aim to post more in 2010!!!

Xmas love to you all.....

Thats a good idea Michael! Someone look into it? maybe have a dig then start a thread in events?? I wreckon late feb early march we could have a beer or 3, anyone else around?

As I work 10 minutes walk from the Thames I will do some research. I imagine there could be some good deals before Easter.

i was a lonely D when i found you lot in september ....not any more!!
happy times everyone x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back