You can't do anything but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarbum

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I'm so frustrated. Pre-meal test 17.4mmols 😱 and had bought myself a Sunday night treat of pizza of all things.

Sat here as irratated as anything, after a chunky correctional bolus hoping to knock a few off my blood sugar before I overkill on this pizza- my evening meal.

Last night I cranked up a stonking 21.7mmols 😱

Just having a downer- sorry for the whinge! Needed to post it, feel like I'm going a bit nuts...

Sorry to hear it Lou, so frustrating :( Hope the pizza is nice and there are no comebacks from the carbdemon!

Hi Lou sorry about your high readings hope they come down asap, cant be nice for you hun xx

It sucks indeed!

Hope the numbers are better soon, and you had some enjoyment of the pizza.

Take care

Rossi 🙂

And there's nothing on TV! GRRRRRRR.

Hey Shiv! 🙂

Rage bolused and now i am 9.3mmols so just got the pizza out the oven. Will minus some of the rage off my dual wave so hopefully there should be a comeback...

Just did yesterdays Strictly on iPlayer, god I love iPlayer! Hadnt thought of live at the Apollo- thanks for that!

I was raging earlier - 18.5 for no reason that I could fathom. Sometimes I could just scream, maybe I will...............

I know eaxactly how you feel....

Generally I do ok with this but sometimes I need a rage (just a short one) to move on...

Hope you BM has come down ok now 😉

I hope the pizza was nice, we all need something a little naughty from time to time. Hope the numbers sort themselves out too.

Hi Lou hope your BS is at a better level this morning hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back