York - wonderful time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
As has already been commented - the York meet was a blast

Particular thanks to Becky for being such a gracious host, the welcoming balloon was a magical idea.

To Becky, Tom, Helen, Richard, Suzanne and o/h, my sincere thanks to you for a smashing day - we laughed a lot, learned more, a success all round.

I stayed over and spent Sunday shopping in York - a magical city, wishing I could stay longer. Got home around 10.30pm, Dad had come to the Station to meet me.

Today - slept till late as I was shattered, so slowly catching up will mails etc.

For any new members to the Forum, if someone takes the time to organise a meet in your area, please take the time to go, you will learn so much and have a blast into the bargain.

Again, my sincere thanks to everyone in York, in particular Becky, and perhaps a bit early to nominate her heroine of the month.

kind wishes to everyone

Would have loved to have been there Hazel, and I agree - don't be afraid or shy, take the plunge! Glad you enjoyed it, I'm very jealous as I LOVE York! 🙂

I think company there Alan would have been the icing on the cake, as you are so well respected by everyone on the Forum - with your kind comments to everyone, no matter what their issue.

i was so scared to come to the meet in London last November but took the plunge arrived late but boy it was great ....its fantasic that you had such a good time im loving the video xxx dont be shy hazel you all obviously had fun xx

i was so scared to come to the meet in London last November but took the plunge arrived late but boy it was great ....its fantasic that you had such a good time im loving the video xxx dont be shy hazel you all obviously had fun xx

'Are you the diabetics?' Loved it am!:D

Yes, wholeheartedly agree, Hazel, it was great! Worth the effort to get there - even despite being really tired after getting back from holiday the night before!

Special thanks to Becky for organising the meet, and to Hazel, Helen, Tom, Suzanne and Jonny for being such great company!

Richard

I think company there Alan would have been the icing on the cake, as you are so well respected by everyone on the Forum - with your kind comments to everyone, no matter what their issue.

hear hear xxx😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back