York Meet report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredHeart

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well, I'm sure other people will have lots to say about how they found it, but I for one had a great time.

I also had the chance to play around with a new toy, which was a digi-camera. Unfortunately not everyone was as happy to be in front of the camera as Tom and myself, and I didn't film as much as I thought I had.

But should you wish to have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OAMOu9clf4

Well, I'm sure other people will have lots to say about how they found it, but I for one had a great time.

I also had the chance to play around with a new toy, which was a digi-camera. Unfortunately not everyone was as happy to be in front of the camera as Tom and myself, and I didn't film as much as I thought I had.

But should you wish to have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OAMOu9clf4

Hi Hun ...

I've just watched your clip ... what did the transport police say ... lol...

It looked as if you all had a brill time .... and the food looked well tasty .

Did you find out why the randoms were in fancy dress?

Heidi
xx:D

wow- thats so clever that you know how do to stuff like that! Im jelous!

Just watched it - looks like you had a great time - what were all the fancy dress people doing there?:DBev

Hi Hun ...

I've just watched your clip ... what did the transport police say ... lol...

It looked as if you all had a brill time .... and the food looked well tasty .

Did you find out why the randoms were in fancy dress?

Heidi
xx:D

They kept telling me that the balloon was a danger to overhead electric wires, and that I had to keep it low. And should stay away from the platforms 😱 No, I never did find out about the fancy dress, but we do get a lot of that sort of thing round here. Have to say that was one of the more quality sets that I've seen!

wow- thats so clever that you know how do to stuff like that! Im jelous!

First time I've ever done it actually. Just got the camera last week, and the software to edit this weekend. There was a lot of cursing going on whilst trying to do it! 🙄

Loved the clip, I thought the ooompa lumpa was someone just dressed quirky lol then obviously the rest of the fancy dress came along lol

sure does look like a fun time was had, nothing too incriminating either (yet!)

I met DV once, Lord Mayors show London town early/mid eighties I think!?

I think Scoobie Doo was my Mate Keith, I was trying to track him down but no joy!🙄

Ah now York was an excellent meet. Reminded me I can drink still! Shamefully there are far more proper beers on taps up north than down here!

let's not start the North South "discussion" again, you known you'll loose!😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back