York Meet - 27th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredHeart

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
(Mods, delete if this isn't ok. I just thought I'd put this on here for a bit, as not everyone reads the events forum 🙂)

Hi all!

Just thought since we've had a lot of newbies as of late, I'd just flag up an upcoming forum meet. It's going to be in York on Saturday 27th March. There are already a few people signed up to going, and I'd love to see more of you there. We'll probably have a meal and a few drinks, and a walk around the city, depending on what people fancy doing.

Open to all! Let me know if you need more details, or if you're thinking of coming and haven't said already 🙂

Becky x

It's fine by me Becky to put it here.

If anyone is thinking of going but not sure, you really should go for it. The London meet we had was brilliant and a good time had by all.

Hi All ...

Sadly I cannot make this meet ... :( .. But I do hope you all have a brill time ... and have a drink for me .... :D

York is a lovely city .. I had the pleasure of staying there many years ago for a week .. for a business I worked for at that time ...

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi Becky,

What are the details? I'm thinking of coming.

Tom

Wooo! Well, I'll be at York station with a balloon from about 11:00 on Saturday. Richard and Hazel are turning up between 11 and 12:30. I'm going to PM a few more people who expressed interest.

My idea is to go and have lunch, probably at a place I've been raving about on my blog, since they're SO lovely. Depending on what people want to do, either walk the walls and have a drink or two, or I can show people around. Depends very much at what people want to do. It's still pretty flexible. I'll be PMing my mobile number around to anyone who wants to come :D

Wooo! Well, I'll be at York station with a balloon from about 11:00 on Saturday. Richard and Hazel are turning up between 11 and 12:30. I'm going to PM a few more people who expressed interest.

My idea is to go and have lunch, probably at a place I've been raving about on my blog, since they're SO lovely. Depending on what people want to do, either walk the walls and have a drink or two, or I can show people around. Depends very much at what people want to do. It's still pretty flexible. I'll be PMing my mobile number around to anyone who wants to come :D

A PM would be deeply appreciated. Just got to dig the cash out of a long forgotten bank account and deposit it in the appropriate one. Now to find a reasonably priced train ticket. Time to hate British rail too...

Sorry I canney make it would love to sup some sammy smiths with you all:D

Ticket bought and I'll be there.

dare i ask how much ticket was ? as i had a quick nosy and about 45 squid was the cheapest gone are the days when it was cheaper to go last minute

dare i ask how much ticket was ? as i had a quick nosy and about 45 squid was the cheapest gone are the days when it was cheaper to go last minute

Sixty seven quid with my rail card. Beats buying it at the station on the say with a rail card as it's more expensive that way.

Sixty seven quid with my rail card. Beats buying it at the station on the say with a rail card as it's more expensive that way.

well have a good time Tom it would be great to meet becky and co 🙂

Btill. really looking forward to meeting you Becky

Thank you meeting the train

Woo Hoo balloons eh

I can't make this one as I'm poor and I'm working :( I hope you all have a great day, York is a fantastic city!

Love to come but been waiting for my dad to hear about an appointment for operation at Guys and he's gone in today so i'll be visiting him on Saturday.

Hope to meet some of you soon at one of the other meets though, all being well. Have a great day.

Never been to York. Sounds fab; see you next time. Thanks

I hope everyone arrives safe and well, and that you all have a lovely time! Sorry I won't be able to join you this time around.

Becky well done on organising this, hope everyone has a great day xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back