Yesterdays News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
There are some regular members that don't check in on the waking thread so thought I'd create a post as well

All the regular members know my struggles over the last 2 years with my contamination OCD and not going out etc

Yesterday I didn't have an option so although anxious I wasn't actually too bad, did what we had to do and that was supposed to be that but I was enjoying being out, I nipped into a pub for 5 minutes to see my grandad ((he offered us dinner but I didnt have insulin on me) and then we went on a lovely walk along the nature trail etc, it would have been a 2 mile walk just doing what we had to do but turned into 4 miles and it was really nice

Also the reason I had to go out was because me and Bruce had a house to view, which we are accepting :D xx

Attachments

• received_1075063636718891.jpeg
    received_1075063636718891.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 32
  • received_551742133367068.jpeg
    received_551742133367068.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 35
  • received_719737862429439.jpeg
    received_719737862429439.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 35
  • received_784135252584107.jpeg
    received_784135252584107.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 35
Fabulous to see @Kaylz! And somewhere for you and Bruce to live, even better. 🙂
🙂 🙂

Wonderful news from you and for your @Kaylz . Hopefully this can be the beginning of a less troublesome period for you.

There are some regular members that don't check in on the waking thread so thought I'd create a post as well

All the regular members know my struggles over the last 2 years with my contamination OCD and not going out etc

Yesterday I didn't have an option so although anxious I wasn't actually too bad, did what we had to do and that was supposed to be that but I was enjoying being out, I nipped into a pub for 5 minutes to see my grandad ((he offered us dinner but I didnt have insulin on me) and then we went on a lovely walk along the nature trail etc, it would have been a 2 mile walk just doing what we had to do but turned into 4 miles and it was really nice

Also the reason I had to go out was because me and Bruce had a house to view, which we are accepting :D xx
Great stuff🙂

That's fantastic news sounds like a massive achievement all round, well done and congratulations.

That is brilliant @Kaylz in so many ways.
That is a big list of achievements.

Thank you so much for doing a post on this.

That sounds really exciting. I hope the house is a lovey home for you both
It's a lovely 2 bedroom upstairs, downstairs with front and back door and living room and separate front room/dining room, we'll let the forum see it when we've moved in and it has floor coverings but we currently can't get keys until the debt on the electric meter is cleared and it has its electrical safety check done xx

I am soooo excited for you.
I am not sure whether I am most excited by your walk (I hope you didn't wear yourself out) or the house.
Actually, I am most excited by seeing your huge smile.

@helli I was all good and got up today feeling more awake than I have done in a while, my legs really are aching but would have been fine if the town wasn't all hills :rofl: xx

That's brilliant news, @Kaylz - and co-incidentally I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering how you were doing! - great to hear you have a house at last, and great to see you managing to get outside too 🙂

Well done, you faced down your demons and won !!
Great news about the new house, hope you will be very happy there.
Best wishes
Martin

That's brilliant news, @Kaylz - and co-incidentally I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering how you were doing! - great to hear you have a house at last, and great to see you managing to get outside too 🙂
Thank you my lovely, I hope your keeping ok, sure we'll have a catch up soon 🙂 xx

I've just had another look at your photos - tartan bag, tartan hoodie ... whatever happened to the jeans? Scotland will be disappointed 😛

I've just had another look at your photos - tartan bag, tartan hoodie ... whatever happened to the jeans? Scotland will be disappointed 😛
I actually have a pair of red tartan jeans down at Bruce's but they are 2 sizes too big (ones in the pic are size 6), I also used to have a pair of high tops that the toe area was pink tartan so could've been fully :rofl: xx

This is lovely news @Kaylz …lovely pictures too.

The beginning of your next chapter, how exciting….onwards…🙂x

Thanks guys 🙂

@Amigo I often wonder how you are getting on because you don't post much so thanks for taking the time to pop your head in and comment xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back