Yes

The amount of units a day doesn’t mean anything, it isn’t “better” to take less than someone else and so you taking 62 but someone else taking say 65 doesn’t mean you’re doing better than them. Equally if you need more in the future that doesn’t mean you’re doing worse.

Well done! I always like it when I am able to reduce my insulin doses (and still keep my BG and HbA1c in a good place of course). Usually for me it involves doing more exercise which also helps my mental health and my weight. How have you managed to reduce your insulin needs?

Well done! I always like it when I am able to reduce my insulin doses (and still keep my BG and HbA1c in a good place of course). Usually for me it involves doing more exercise which also helps my mental health and my weight. How have you managed to reduce your insulin needs?
It's similar for me: exercise massively reduces my need for insulin - and is great for my physical and psychological health :party:

by following a basic diabetic diet not snacking at all HbA1c is now lower than it has been since 2017

Great to hear your Drs are considering your diabetes so well managed @gail2 🙂 🙂

Back