Yes a low bg reading at last !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
As some of you know i have been having high levels since i did something silly and they changed my insulin brand and amount, am now up to 55 units of insultade a day. Last few days I have been getting readings of around the 15 mark which is low for me. This morning i had a level of 8.4 the lowest its been for weeks. Im so chuffed with this I just felt that I had to share it with you:D:D:D:D Maybe things are going to start going in the right direction diabetes wise.
gail

Well done, you are going in the right direction! I'd be pleased too.

Wow - thats great news - well done. You will probably start to feel better in yourself now if your levels are dropping.🙂Bev

That's great news Gail, I hope that this means you are getting very close to your ideal dose (if there is such a thing in the world of diabetes!) and the better numbers become the norm 🙂

Fantastic news gail. Well done and keep it up . Next time you post it'll be even lower.🙂

Well done indeed, let's hope it's part of a trend and you're able to keep it up... Ah, I mean down.😱

YES !!!! successs well done gail....going down .... xx well done

Thanks everyone its back up to 15 this morning but thats still low for me so it looks like its going in the right direction

great news gail it is so good for the soul when you get that keep it up xx the good work that is xx​

Well done, i remember gettin my first below 10 reading i was ecstatic!! keep up the gd work x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back