Yeeeessssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've been approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accu-Chek spirit combo (bit miffed over this as wanted a medtronic but was told NO!), down for the starting group NEXT MONTH :D:D:D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sooooooo pleased :D

I should mention too - HbA1C 6.4%

RESULT YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO xxxxxx🙂:D🙂

very speedy! I was a little bit shocked when she wrote down the next available start dates being July 😱

It will either be 6th, 12th and 13th July or 19th, 26th and 28th.

Apparently at the moment that have 300 pumpers coming to them, and they are allowed funding for 50 every month 😱

If anyone wants a pump, has reason for a pump, get referred down there. They are FAB!

My next job is to come up with a name......

whats 1 of those thingys your talking about.... I'm new to all this jargon lol

Jules - an insulin pump. Instead of receiving insulin through multiple daily injections, you are connected to a small device that holds the insulin and delivers it to you through a cannula. Have a quick google!

very speedy! I was a little bit shocked when she wrote down the next available start dates being July 😱

It will either be 6th, 12th and 13th July or 19th, 26th and 28th.

Apparently at the moment that have 300 pumpers coming to them, and they are allowed funding for 50 every month 😱

If anyone wants a pump, has reason for a pump, get referred down there. They are FAB!

My next job is to come up with a name......

So that's seriously worth thinking about...

Nice one sam good news is always good to hear.

woohoo thats great news 🙂 🙂 🙂

make sure you think of a name 🙂 heheheheh!!! x

Sam im so pleased for you, well done!!

Thats the pump I have and i happen to think its great, you get a remote for the pump which is brilliant, no getting the pump out to bolus! (which is great as recently am prefering to store the pump in the bra area 😉:D)

my pumps name: GRIEVER

If any of you have played final fantasy viii then you'll know what I mean 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back