Yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophieee

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I just downloaded the computer software for my blood test meter. I wasn't expecting the last months weeks to be that good, obviously, but the last 7 days I'm really pleased with! :D
I know there are still lots of readings over what it should be, but compared to what they have been its a LOT better :D :D
The picture with the least 'dots' on is on my NEW meter so there aren't a lot of results, just the last three days, but there aren't MANY over 15.. :D

not SURE if the snapshots have uploaded...

Attachments

• Glucose Report.jpg
    Glucose Report.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 73
  • last 7 days glucose.jpg
    last 7 days glucose.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 73
Looking good!
Mine proberly would have a blank strip in the middle.....

Hi Sophie

I see you had less trouble with the software than me - my problem was that by the time the autosearch got to the right port for my meter - the meter had turned off.

How do you like it. I like the fact you can add food and information on injections etc

I don't like the fact that I can't delete things or change the event type if you add the wrong type accidently.

I would also like it to put an indiction on the graphs as to when you injected.

I like it, its easier to 'take a step back' and view your readings over days/weeks/months. Because I don't do my blood tests at regular times, I don't write them down, so the graph is much better. Have you sorted it now?
x

hey sophie its not long since you joined and it seems to be making a difference !!well done hunny and BS going down....and more importantly you are taking control !!

I like it, its easier to 'take a step back' and view your readings over days/weeks/months. Because I don't do my blood tests at regular times, I don't write them down, so the graph is much better. Have you sorted it now?
x

Yes I did.

Once I knew what port the meter was on I set the software to look at that port. Then I got a checksum error. What that means is that both the meter and the software perform calculations on the data and should come up with the same answer.

I uninstalled everything, removed the directory debris and reinstalled it. So now its fine. There are things I would change - and features I would add, but overall it makes things easier. Have you manually added information on your food and doses yet?

Did you know that when you do the screenshot you can just capture the active window. On my laptop I press the alt key with print screen, you wouldn't then say have the status bar on your images. Its quite useful if you can see a lot of windows open and you only want one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back