Yay some positive news

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJLang

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My last diabetic appointment was with a new consultant because my other one left. I received the follow-up letter today and he said how lovely I am and how excellent my control is (just like the other consultant used to say). They both comment on Libre results and HBA1C. As an added bonus he's asked for the GP to arrange for me to have a Spring covid booster.
Yesterday a friend of 40 years - who always says what she thinks, said without any prompting about how brilliantly she thinks I do and that keeps being amazed at how much I do compared to another friend with CFS. She also laughingly moaned at me because I'm not very good at accepting compliments 🙂

That's all great AJ. Hope you get your covid booster soon. X

Having an encouraging consultant is so important, as I imagine is having a well informed, motivated and pleasant patient who is managing their diabetes well. It's a win, win! I imagine you both feel good as a result of the appointment!
Congratulations on a successful appointment and good feedback.
It is also nice that your friend is supportive..... but then that is what friends are for.

You can be proud! Very nice!

Tank you very much everyone 🙂 I'm also pleased that I had my Spring booster jab yesterday🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back