yay finally!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bex123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
yay finally , my appointment at new clinic is tomorrow!! in so nervous as i havent really seen any pro on the diabeties front for a couple of years and im gonna ask for a pump too, had to make a mad dash to boots tho as the battry ran out on my b.m last night and i want to be all organised and have it all in a log , wish me luck :D

Bex hun i wish you all the luck in the world and all the best with the pump you have waited for this for along time so everything is crossed xxxx

Hi Bex, good luck for tomorrow. Might be worth writing a list of what you hope to get out of the appointment (as well as a pump!🙂) so you don't forget anything. If they say something you don't understand or don't quite hear properly, ask them to explain or repeat it. Are you going on your own, or do you have someone you could go with? Two sets of ears can help ensure all the details are taken in.

Once again, good luck! :D

Hi

I really hope that all goes well for you tomorrow and you get the pump that you want. You will be absolutely fine once you get in there x

1 hr to go!!!! , i have writen a list (pump at the top lol) my hubby is coming with me , so he can absorb all the info lol just as well woke up with high b.s this morning and my brain is still mashed😱 , will let u know how it goes later :D ,

I hope that it goes well, I like to take my hubby with me too because sometimes if I'm given too much info it just goes straight over my head and he also thinks of questions to ask where as I always think of them later 🙄😉 x

Hey Bex,

Congratualtions with the new clinic. I would really advise a pump. Mine has helped me so much even though I've only been on it for three weeks. My HbA1C pre pump was 8.3%. It's now 7.8%. Quite the drop. There have been teething problems but they are worth the trials and tribulations the come at first.

Tom

Thinking of you Bex hope it is going well xx

Hoorah!!!!!! Yes , Amazing!!! Dr.kerr Is Amazing Totally Undertanding And V V V Helpfull , He Offered Me A Transplant Lol! Then Offered Me A Pump(without Me Asking Him He Got In There First!) I Start Pump Course In July Three Sesions With Pump Trainer Person 1 Each Week For Three Weeks , He Was Appaled At The Care I Had Been Reciving And Has Sorted Everything Out For Me Set Me On New Regime , Have An Appiontment With Diaitian To Check Im Ok With Carb Counting Before I Go On Pump Course , I Came Out With A Bag Of Goodies Including New B.m Snazzy Green One To Tide Me Over Till I Get Pump Its Gonna Be An Accu Check One Cant Remember The Name Of It Tho , I Was So Excited Lol, Met New Diabeties Nurse Who Is Lovley , I Was There For 2 Hrs And A Very Well Spent 2 Hrs It Was Too :d
Soz For The Capitals But Then I Do Feel Like Shouting Hooray From The Roof Tops Lol

Hoorah!!!!!! Yes , Amazing!!! Dr.kerr Is Amazing Totally Undertanding And V V V Helpfull , He Offered Me A Transplant Lol! Then Offered Me A Pump(without Me Asking Him He Got In There First!) I Start Pump Course In July Three Sesions With Pump Trainer Person 1 Each Week For Three Weeks , He Was Appaled At The Care I Had Been Reciving And Has Sorted Everything Out For Me Set Me On New Regime , Have An Appiontment With Diaitian To Check Im Ok With Carb Counting Before I Go On Pump Course , I Came Out With A Bag Of Goodies Including New B.m Snazzy Green One To Tide Me Over Till I Get Pump Its Gonna Be An Accu Check One Cant Remember The Name Of It Tho , I Was So Excited Lol, Met New Diabeties Nurse Who Is Lovley , I Was There For 2 Hrs And A Very Well Spent 2 Hrs It Was Too :d
Soz For The Capitals But Then I Do Feel Like Shouting Hooray From The Roof Tops Lol

woop woop for dr kerr, does he do calls outs all around the Uk hun lol

Thats a really really positive appointment bring on july hun im really pleased for you xx

That's fantastic news, pleased to hear it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back