XPERT course dates confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Well have recieved my letter in the post stating when i start and what the courses will be all about it starts the 12th jan and runs for 4 tuesdays consecutivly finishes on the 9th feb.The first course is understanding diabetes 2nd is weight management and physical activity, 3rd week carbs awareness and food labels 4th week is a supermarket tour yayyy my fave hehe, and lastly complications,foot care and evaluation.They run from 10 till 12.30am im really looking forward to it been waiting seems like an age but finally im on the course x

Sounds great Steff - at last! I found that, for me one of the best things was being with other diabetics and not feeling guilty for talking about it!🙂

Sounds great Steff - at last! I found that, for me one of the best things was being with other diabetics and not feeling guilty for talking about it!🙂

yes that will be something good for me i feel, i have not met any other diabetics yet

Great news, I hope you enjoy the course. Let us know how you get on. I am trying to get on one near me.

good one steff, by understanding the D will give you so much more control Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back