Wrong!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diebetic1985Matthew

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I would first like to say i have only been on here aweek and i thought we us all haveing some form of diabetes we would all get along but then from what i am seeing is people are being ganged up on and opions being taken out of contex and i just believe this is way out of line in the week i have been on here i have manged to get my leavels down and met some great people who have helped me know end but i feel people are ganging up on others and making them feel low and up set this needs to stop right now!!!!!

Don't worry Matt, it's far from normal for such frictions to occur, but it does happen from time to time which is why we try our best to keep the peace and get people onto more contructive topics. Stick with us! Great to hear you've already benifitted so much! 🙂

Numbers down in the week, great news Matthew.

As Northe' says this place ain't normally like this at all!

Sometimes the written words comes out wrong / read wrong and as this is all so personal to us all some of us really feel those particular comments.

I generally try and stay chilled although have got the hump before now! I hope you stick around! 🙂 And yes peace rules!

matt im so please your numbers are down that is great news 🙂 i am sorry you have have arrived here when there have been conflicts ...i hate them i find it upsetting too ...remember folks this is a Support forum ...debates are heathy if the prompt thinking but is it gets personal ...then im out of here xx we must al try and be senestive to each others needs and experiences ....thats what we pride ourselves in
respect.gif

Matthew, I am pleased your numbers are down.

Stick with us, the frictions and rubs are fortunately rare and are usually sorted as quickly as they start. I hope you will continue to benefit from being here, I'm sure you have loads to contribute too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back