Wraps

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrydocuk

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Anyone know of low carb wraps I can buy in the supermarket. Looked on amazon and they are wanting over £12 odds for a pack of 8.

Deli kitchen do some. They are in Tesco. I think they are 15g carbs per wrap. Taste ok too.

You might find it a good idea to make chaffles - cheese waffles. They are easy to do, and can be made either in a waffle maker or a frying pan. They are always fresh and really low carb.
I used to work in the food industry and there is not one item of processed food which could be made any cheaper to produce.

Anyone know of low carb wraps I can buy in the supermarket. Looked on amazon and they are wanting over £12 odds for a pack of 8.
Sainsbury's have sweet potato wraps (BFree) at 14g carb per wrap which is half as much as a wheat flour based wrap that I saw.

I buy Crosta & Mollica MIDI Flatbreads from Tesco. They’re smaller than most, 18g carb, but only 5 ingredients (not 20 unpronounceable substances) which is what made me buy them.

I’ve seen wraps made from eggs on TV - a sort of very thin omelette. Looked good.

Depending on the filling, and the nature of the accompanying salads, I find one wrap is often plenty - which makes the per-wrap count less critical for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back